Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Finds {Pinterest-My Style}

Hung by the Chimney with...

Stockings are one of my favorite parts of Christmas, but what do you put in them? Check out these useful links below. Some great suggestions! This is going to help me out so much this year.


{source}


{source}


{source}

Of course shopping for women is always easy, but what do you buy someone that has everything, or that says "oh, I don't need anything." The many items on these lists are sure to fulfill any stocking hung with care.

Thanks again to Pinterest for helping me find these great resources!

Happy Friday!

Jessica



1 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith December 2, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

I love pintrest...before I was saving pictures to my PC which was not good. Now I can find them and not have my computer crash.

Related Posts with Thumbnails